Madness Kill 1 Madness Kill 1

Not a game and a pretty dull movie

First off, label the submission correctly, this wasn't a game but just a movie.

Secondly, while the quality of the animation wasn't terrible, the movie had no suspense or climax. It was simply a guy walking through several doors shooting several others. Try not to keep every encounter repetitive to the next, maybe allow the main character to miss or get struck by a bullet himself.

Keep trying, and maybe make a decent piece for Madness Day which is just on the horizon.

Shorts of Boredom ep1 Shorts of Boredom ep1

This could have been a lot better.

The movie wasn't terrible, but it was terribly short. I like the style of the movie and even though the animation was basic, it flowed well and worked for the skit. My suggestion is to maybe make five to ten more of these shorts, and then submit them in one Flash. Also, it was a little boring due to the lack of background music, so I would suggest finding some appropriate music for the movie and place it quietly in the background.

Work on what you have already a little bit and I would love to see what else you can come up with.

Amplified31 responds:

Ya, I was gonna put some backround music in, but I got lazy and said fuck it.

pod quest demo pod quest demo

Am I mistaken?

Or was that audio recorded by Robert Moran of http://www.urealms.com? It would be nice if you gave him some credit. As for the animation, you still have a lot to improve upon, but I have seen much worse.

If you make something worthwhile, then I will be gald to see your work in the Portal.

ninja_game_test_v0.2 ninja_game_test_v0.2

This game has potential

-THE GOOD-
The motions were fluid enough for me and the mountain background and color scheme seemed to work just fine.

-THE BAD-
There wasn't really very much to the game, I understand that this is a test upload but to be honest you're going to get much more positive and constructive feedback by using the DumpingGrounds feature and posting it on the Flash forum rather than relying on reviews.

-OVERALL-
I think this could be a good foundation to a good game, but I'd put some more detail into the houses and trees and obviously build upon it for a later release.

-pong- -pong-

Good Game Overall

I like the game, good rip-off of the classic. Anyways, you should add a button to replay as well, so you don't have to go through intro everytime you wanna play.

TastyLamp responds:

Thanks for reviewing! Nice to hear it. :D

The Roomies! The Roomies!

Funny and Interactive

Graphics (7): You had some decent graphics, mostly stick figures, but it works for me.
Style (9): I found this very original, good, well-planned idea.
Sound (10): The voices were hilarious, not to mention good sound effects.
Violence (8): Lazy Boy gets owned a lot.
Interactivity (9): Lol, multi-situation buttons. Good concept.
Humor (8): My pants will smell like piss for weeks.

Overall (9): Very good Flash. I loved it, it may be no rtil movie, but you have a good Flash reputation, and it was well brought to life. Keep up the excellent work!

Responses appreciated.

- MyLifeIsNewgrounds

LazyMuffin responds:

About the humor - You should probably change once in a while.

And about overall - Ill never dare compare myself to rtil.

Warm Home Warm Home

Overall, great!

Very well modeled a well textured. The landscape does seem kind of barren though, but that's not a big issue. However, when rendering you might have wanted to turn down the reflectivity of the windows as they reflect the outside too much and makes it kind of look like a stage house.